The 9th MODPROD workshop 2015, February 3-4, Linköping University
Organizers: Peter Fritzson, Petter Krus, Kristian Sandahl
Welcome by the Organizers/ MODPROD Center Presentation:
Peter Fritzson, Martin Sjölund; Petter Krus, Linköping University, Sweden, “Presentation of Research at the Center for Model-based Product Development, MODPROD”
- Tutorial 1: Peter Fritzson and Mahder Gebremedhin, Linköping University, Sweden.
“Introduction to Object-Oriented Modeling and Simulation with Modelica using OpenModelica”
- Tutorial 2: Kristian Sandahl, Linköping University, Sweden.
“Modeling of Software Processes”
- Tutorial 3: Marc Bouissou, EDF, France, and Lena Buffoni, Linköping University, Sweden.
“Fault Modeling and Fault Traceability with OpenModelica and Figaro”
- Tutorial 4: Willi Braun, FH Bielefeld, Germany, Petter Krus, Linköping University, Sweden, Dag Fritzson, SKF, Sweden, Adeel Asghar, Alachew Shitahun and Robert Braun Linköping, University, Sweden.
”FMI 2.0 Model Exchange, Co-simulation, and TLM Co-Simulation – Theory and Practice”. Hands-on with OpenModelica and HOPSAN.
- Tutorial 5: Martin Sjölund, Adeel Asghar, Linköping University, Sweden, Vitalij Ruge, Lennart Ochel, and Willi Braun, FH Bielefeld, Germany.
“Debugging Equation-Based Modelica Models” and ”Dynamic Optimization with OpenModelica”
- Tutorial 6: Malte Lenz, Wolfram MathCore, Sweden.
“Wolfram SystemModeler and Mathematica: Analysis and Model Design”.
Keynote: Francis Bordeleau, Product Manager SW Development, Ericsson.
“Open Source Modeling — MainMotivations and Key Challenges!”
Keynote: Sébastien Gérard, Head of the LISE labs and leader of the Eclipse Papyrus project, France.
“Model-Driven Engineering: Authoring and Exploiting Models”
Keynote: Kannan Moudgalya, Prof. at IIT Mumbay, India and head of spoken-tutorial.org project.
“Massive Online Teaching of Programming and Simulation Using Open Source”
Keynote: Claude Gomez, CEO at Scilab Enterprises, France.
“Why using Scilab Open Source Software for Numerical Computation in Model-Based Development?”
Session 2a Model-Based Engineering
- John Baras, University of Maryland, College Park, USA. “A Framework for Model-Based Systems Engineering for CPS with Emphasis on Design Space Exploration Methods and Tools”
- Ulf Olsson, Toni Siljamäki, Ericsson, Sweden. “Experience of Network Modeling Using Papyrus Open Source”
- Lena Buffoni, Linköping University, Sweden, and Marc Bouissou, EDF France. “Fault Tolerance Analysis using OpenModelica with Figaro Extensions for Modelica”
- Hans Schaathun, Lars Hatledal, Högskolen Ålesund, Norway. ”Virtual Crane Prototyping: A Software Perspective”
Session 2b Model-Based Software and Systems Engineering
- Wladimir Schamai, Airbus Group, Germany, Lena Buffoni, Peter Fritzson, Linköping University, Sweden, Daniel Bouskela, EDF, France. “Automating Model Composition for Design Verification”
- Roland Almgren, Knowit AB, Sweden. “Configuration Space Semantics”
- Ingo Staack, Linköping University, Sweden. “Knowledge-Based Engineering for System Design of Aircraft Systems”
- Klaas Gadeyne, Davy Maes, Flanders MAKE, Belgium. ”Towards Shorter Design Cycles and Better Mechatronic Systems?”
Session 3a Modeling Languages
- Lena Buffoni, Linköping University, Martin Otter, DLR, Wladimir Schamai, Airbus Group, Peter Fritzson, Linköping University. “Requirement Formalization in Modelica”
- Timothy Bourke, Albert Benveniste, Benoit Caillaud, Marc Pouzet, IRISA / INRIA, Rennes, France. “Exploiting and Extending Synchronous Languages for Hybrid Modeling”
Session 3b Numerical Aspects of Model-Based Engineering
- Dirk Scharff and Thilo Moshagen, TLK Thermo, Michaela Huhn, TU Clausthal, Germany. ”Smooth Balance-Corrective Contributions in Co-simulation”
- Robert Braun, Linköping University, ”Decoupling Distributed Solvers for an Equation-Based Modelling Language”
Session 4a Model-Based Engineering and Applications
- Peter Vind, Surke Horkeby, Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB, Sweden. “Collaboration Process in System Delivery”
- Åke Kinnander, Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB, Sweden. “Numerically Robust Approaches for Temperature Modeling in Heat Exchangers”
- Francisco J. Gómez, Luigi Vanfretti, Svein Harald Olsen, KTH – Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden. “CIM To Modelica Factory – Automated Modelica Model Generation and Time Domain Simulation from CIM”
- Gaël Blondelle, Eclipse Foundation, France. “Open Source Perspectives for MBSE with PolarSys”
Session 4b Model-Based Design and Development
- Gunnar Nilsson, Ericsson, Sweden. “Open Source Strategies in Industrial Usage at Ericsson”
- Bernhard Thiele, Linköping University, Sweden. “A Proposal for Verified Code Generation from Modelica”
- Peter Gorm Larsen, Aarhus University, Denmark. ”Towards Comprehensive Cyber-Physical Systems Simulation using Co-Simulation”
- Stephan Rudolph, Stuttgart University, Germany. “On graph-based design languages for consistent multidisciplinary models”